- Online only
- Reduced price
Aluminum Bain Marie Professional Pan
Professional Aluminum Bath Maria Pot
Rivadossi's aluminum pans have an excellent conductivity that allows heat to spread evenly over the entire surface, so the foods are cooked at the same temperature, thus preventing carbonization which, in addition to altering the taste of the dishes, is unhealthy. Foods cook better and retain more flavor over moderate heat. Precisely because aluminum food pans have a high thermal conductivity, never use high flames.
The aluminum is very light and therefore very easy to handle, it is resistant to thermal shocks, abrasions and corrosion.
It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
It is also an absolutely hygienic material suitable for contact with food.
The bain-marie saucepan by Rivadossi is available in 3 sizes:
1555010: Liters 1; Height 17.50 cm; diam cm 12,50 Weight gr: 700,00 Thickness mm: 1,50
1555015: Liters 1.50 Height cm: 19.00 Weight gr: 740.00 Thickness mm: 1.50
1555020: Liters 2.00 Height cm: 25.00 Weight gr: 910.00 Thickness mm: 1.50
- On first use, carefully clean the pots, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and let it rest for a few hours, then rinse;
- Never heat the empty pan on a fire.
- During washing in the dishwasher, any stains caused by detergents are to be considered as simple imperfections that do not affect the integrity of the cooking instrument in any way.
- Any leakage of water from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of the domestic dishwashers which facilitate the filling of the same since these parts are empty inside. Long wash cycles are therefore not recommended.
- Strongly acidic and salty foods can however be perfectly cooked in aluminum food containers with the precaution of avoiding storing them for long periods at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to store food "outside the refrigerated environment more than 24 hours";
- Add the salt only during boiling to help it melt and prevent it from attacking the metal;
- The dark patina that forms inside aluminum food pans is due to the oxidation of the metal: a real inert protective barrier that should not be removed.
100% Made in Italy
- Metal Material
- Made in
Regular price €65.00 -20% From Price €52.00
Regular price €115.00 -20% From Price €92.00
Regular price €30.00 -20% From Price €24.00
Regular price €46.00 -20% From Price €36.80
Regular price €164.00 -20% Price €131.20
Regular price €51.00 -20% From Price €40.80