- Online only
Paellera: Professional Pan In Aluminum 2 Handles Brass With Lid
Rivadossi Professional Paellera In Aluminum 2 Handles Brass With Cover Thickness 3 mm Ø 40 cm
For those who love cooking. Aluminum is the material of multiple qualities. Rivadossi's aluminum pans have an excellent conductivity that allows heat to spread evenly over the entire surface, so the foods are cooked at the same temperature, thus preventing carbonization which, in addition to altering the taste of the dishes, is unhealthy. Foods cook better and retain more flavor over moderate heat. Precisely because aluminum food pans have a high thermal conductivity, never use high flames.
The aluminum is very light and therefore very easy to handle, it is resistant to thermal shocks, abrasion and corrosion.
It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
It is also an absolutely hygienic material suitable for contact with food.
Paellera with 2 brass handles, including lid with brass handle.
Measure Ø 40 cm
1. On first use, carefully clean the pots, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and let it rest for a few hours, then rinse;
2. Never heat the empty pan on a fire.
3. During washing in the dishwasher, any stains due to detergents are to be considered as simple imperfections that do not in any way prejudice the integrity of the cooking instrument.
4. Any leakage of water from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of the domestic dishwashers which facilitate filling of the same since these parts are tubular empty inside. Long wash cycles are therefore not recommended.
5. Strongly acidic and salty foods can still be perfectly cooked in aluminum food containers with the precaution of avoiding storing them for long periods at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to store food "outside the refrigerated environment over 24 hours";
6. Add the salt only during boiling to favor its dissolution and prevent it from attacking the metal;
7. The dark patina that forms inside the aluminum food pans is due to the oxidation of the metal: a real inert protective barrier that should not be removed.
- Made in